Who we are
The Starlight Toddler Group is run and supported by St Andrew’s Church and we aim to create a friendly, welcoming environment for all our members.
What we do
The Group meets (during term time only) at St Andrew’s. We run a session on *Thursday mornings from 9.30am to 11.30am.
During the session we provide:
A baby play area with toys suitable for babies
A range of toys for older toddlers, including ride-on toys
A craft activity for parents /carers to do with their toddlers
Story and song time while the children have their squash and biscuits
Coffee, tea and biscuits for adults
The cost is £1.50 per session.There is no need to register in advance, just come along!
How we do it
- We keep a register for fire safety reasons, so please ensure that you and your children are registered as soon as you arrive.
- Each parent /carer remains responsible for their children throughout Toddler sessions.
- If the fire alarm rings, each parent /carer will take their children immediately to the grass area to the side of the building.
- Parents /carers ensure their children play safely
- In case of any accidents, we have a first aid box in the kitchen area and an ice pack in the kitchen freezer.
- We always appreciate feedback. Please let us know if you have any concerns, comments or suggestions.
You are welcome just to come along on a Thursday, but if you’d like to find out more in advance please email Shane or call the church office on 01494 529668.
Can you or someone you know support Starlight by giving an hour, on a Friday night once a term moving chairs? If so please speak to a member of the team.
New Clothes Exchange: Buy quality second-hand clothes at low prices or swap your unwanted clothes. Speak to a member of the team if cost is an issue.
We look forward to welcoming you!