Sharing Care within St Andrews
Being relational is one of our core values. Caring for one another is vital to our sense of community.
We can all share in caring for one another, and these are some of the ways that we care for each other:
- Small Groups are a key place to get to know one another and form relationships. More information here.
- Mentoring is another important way in which church members come alongside someone else encouraging them on their spiritual journey. More information here.
- Prayer triplets are another way that people can get to know others, often those in the same life stage as themselves, meeting regularly to pray for each other or for other people or situations
- Daytime activities take place throughout the week, where people can meet others in the same life stage or situation as themselves, such as our Lunch Club for seniors and Starlight for young pre-school children and their carers.
- We have an active Prayernet, where we respond to prayer requests for urgent needs in the church and community. Email your prayer requests to email@example.com. If you are a prayer warrior and would like to join paryernet then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pastoral Care Team aim to give additional support to those in times of need, through visiting, prayer, home communion and practical help in the form of meals,lifts etc. We have different people within our church who are particularly gifted or trained in coming alongside the bereaved, those with marriage difficulties, and other areas. Please contact us if you need such support on email@example.com.