Prayer is an integral part of our worship here at St Andrews; we would love everyone to be going deeper with God in prayer.
Below are some links to help you further:
Why not add your pictures, prayers and creations from your time in the prayer room to our facebook page
More book recommendations:
1. Preparing for the Glory by John and Carol Arnott
2. The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry by John Mark Comer
3.Soaking in the Spirit by Carol Arnott
4. Images of Hope by Jacqui Grace
Here are some albums and worship music you can try:
1. Elevation Worship
2. Hillsong Worship (Hillsong United, Hillsong Young and Free)
3. Soul Survivor Worship
4. New Wine Worship
5. Without Words: Genesis by Bethel
St Andrew’s is committed fully to the importance of mentoring as one of the fundamental foundations within St Andrew’s 2020 vision. If you are serious about your personal Christian life and have a desire to grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ, then we would encourage you to find a mentor, whatever age you are or stage of life you are at. Click the button below to find out more.